Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Due to a house move I may have to stack my tumble dryer and

Customer Question

Due to a house move I may have to stack my tumble dryer and washing machine. They are an AEG T8628C dryer and Miele WDA100 washer. Are these suitable for stacking? I think the dryer is a heat pump model but am unsure.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Yes perfectly stackable just make sure that the Miele is level and that the feet are adjusted to stop any 'rocking' the AEG Condenser dryer (not heat pump) will just sit on the top of the washing machine with no problems. Once again make sure there is 'rocking' in that too. Otherwise they will work fine.Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day. - Ian