Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an e15 message on my Neff dishwasher. The pump still

Hi. I have an e15 message on my Neff dishwasher. The pump still seems to be running, at least I think it's the pump, even with the door open. It is an integrated machine so I can't get to the power to switch it off. Any ideas? Thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi E15 error code means water has leaked into the base of the dishwasher and has activated the flood switch. This then brings the drain pump on and keeps it running all the time like its doing now. What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lay it on its back and this will allow the water to drain out from the base. So you will need a towel for that part. Once the water is out the flood switch will reset itself and this will stop the pump from running all the time. Then retry it and fingers crossed this is just a one off that caused it.But if it does it again then theres a leak under there which you need to find and fix. For this you need to remove both side panels and then you can see the workings under there and check for any loose hoses. Try that and see how it goes from there and let me know. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Just seeing how you got on with the dishwasher as the question is still open and i havent heard back from you. Do you still need help on this?If not then could you please remember to rate the answer and that will close the question. Many thanks