Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Hoover sensor dry and the number beside it is;

Customer Question

Hi I have a Hoover sensor dry and the number beside it is; WDYN 6660. I put a wash in and it stopped with E03 on the display. I managed to restart the machine again and I think it's done the wash but it hasn't used the conditioner. That was yesterday and I still can't open the door. Can you help?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Good morning my name is Ian, can you give me the product code which should be on the back or side on a label - it begins with a 3................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm out for a while but if there is a number I will send it to you. I'm not sure I can get to it as its full of washing and its heavy when empty. My son is back late tonight from his holiday. Can I get back to you after he has pulled the machine out? More likely to be tomorrow now
Not a problem come back to me when you are ready. - Ian
OK just looked up my notes for this model - Error 03 means that for some reason the appliance has been unable to pump out the water, you may have a blockage in one of the pipes or the filter is blocked. If you come back to me in the morning I will talk you through solving it without flooding the kitchen - Ian