Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can I buy a Samsung RS21HUTPN 585L fridge in the UK?

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
The RS21 range is no longer available in the UK although you may be able to get a second hand unit from your local store, this model has been superceded by newer models RF9000, RH7000 or the new G series range of American style appliances. The RS21 was beset with problems from day one with a national product recall and whilst the replacement RSH1 and RSA1 were better they also suffered from problems.Having given you the information requested would you now kindly rate the advice given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day - Ianhttp://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/refrigerators