Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Neff dishwasher. The last time it was emptied water remained in the bottom.

Customer Question

HI I have a Neff dishwasher. The last time it was emptied water remained in the bottom. I have cleaned the sump and filter and the impeller seems to be free. When you press the start button and close the door a loud motor sounding whine as the motor is overloading comes from the machine and the residue of water isn't removed from the sump. When you open the door the noise of the motor? gradually slows down and stops. Any ideas ?
Chris Bartle
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
OK can you give me the Enr of your appliance please, it is lazer etched into the top of the stainless steel inner door - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ENR is S5453X1GB/46
OK I'm assuming that you have had a look at the pump and you will be happy to do this again, however firstly have you checked that the actual drain pipe (grey corrigated at the rear - house drainage) is clear?