George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Bosch Avantixx 8 tumble dryer keeps flashing the warning

Customer Question

Hi there, my Bosch Avantixx 8 tumble dryer keeps flashing the warning light to say the condensor is fullof water, however it isn't and have given that and the lint filter a clean and it just runs for 5 mins
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Elinor, my name is George,

Can you tell me the ENR & FD of the appliance please. This will be on a label stuck on the inside of the door or on the door opening; if it can't be found there, then look on the rear of the appliance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George,Nice to meet you,
Sure! Here it is:
E-be wte84309gb/30 fd 9203 201022Thanks

Thanks Elinor.. give me a moment whist I check on some diagrams

If the tumble dryer is heating then it creates water, the water is then pumped to the container above.. If the water does not pump then the float chamber will fill and the light will come on.

Remove the left side panel and check the pump or its hose is not blocked

Do you need further assistance Elinor?

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.