George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

RE Hoover Rush 2300w vacuum cleaner. This relatively new

Customer Question

RE Hoover Rush 2300w vacuum cleaner.
This relatively new vacuum cleaner as it is a spare. It will not suction when I insert the dust container. The suction is good without it but as soon as I replace it there is no suction from the hose. The filters have been washed and dried. Please advise
Attracta
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 10 months ago.
Hello Attracta, my name is George,
Can you remove all filters and the hose, then try the vacuum and let me know if suction has been gained from the orifice where the hose connects
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes the suction at the orifice is very good when the hose etc are removed. I have cleaned and replaced all the filters and the hose is not blocked. ,
Ok, put the hose back onto the vacuum, then remove the solid pipes & foot from the hose and try again.. Then check again, but with the solid pipes attached.. You are looking to find out which of the parts is preventing the airflow
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK. Have done that but no difference.
No difference in what way? Good suction, or suction disappeared?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When I replace filters the suction disappears
Then you need to RENEW the filters. Can you give me the long number that starts with 31 on the underside of the vacuum...Before continuing, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the number requested is 3900093812260680. There is no number starting with 31
Thanks for that.. Using the image in the link below.. let me know the numbers of all the filters you want to replace and I'll give you thee part numbers to order.
Is it just the two in this image? If so Here is a link to purchase them DISCOUNT: If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks a lot. The lid on unit 1202 is badly fitting. it is too tight and is eventually going to crack. I will look at the cost of replacing that and if it is too expensive I may not just bother.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The oblong filter is ok as the air blows freely through it. The round filter is prob the one I need
Here is a link to a purchase for youThey come as a pair.. You get both for that price. DISCOUNT: If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code id1975 to get a discount
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK George. I will go ahead and order the filters. Fingers crossed it works. Bye for now and thanks. Attracta
You're very welcome