George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Seimens fridge model K125R74/33 can I buy replacement

I have a Seimens fridge model K125R74/33 can I buy replacement hinges for right side hung door?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Margaret, my name is***** can buy the replacement hinges... If you can hold one moment I will let you know the product numbers you need to purchase them
Margaret, the part numbers for the hinges and the bushes to fit the hinges are: Top Hinge - 00169303Bottom Hinge - 00169302Hinge Bushes - 00169301 You can buy the parts from hereDISCOUNT: If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code id1975 to get a discount
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** try to get the part. Having the numbers is very helpful. Maggie
You are very welcome... Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.