Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a new LG GSL545NSYV and it it leaning back at quite

Customer Question

I have a new LG GSL545NSYV and it it leaning back at quite an angle (so that it doesn't fit very well into the space provided for it in my kitchen, how can I level it? Thank you
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
If you remove the front vent strip below the doors you will see the rollers - to the side of the rollers you have got adjustable front feet that allow you to adjust the level of the unit up or down as required.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, this unit does not have a front vent strip. the front strip is screwed in and also secured behind the door hinges. What it does have is feet just behind the door hinges, which are fully retracted but the unit is still leaning back.
I assume you have lowered the front roller feet?