Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Where do the the ends of the condensation hose on a bosch classixx

where do the the ends of the condensation hose on a bosch classixx dishwasher fit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can see that there is a fitting on the side of the machine but the lower end of the hose is not connected.. It seems it belongs somewhere in the sump area. Where does it reconnect please ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
ENr please its laser etched into the top of the inner stainless steel door at the top.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Enr is SGS43CO2GB/43
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is correct that this is a venting pipe only and will therefore be left with an end open to the air ?
Be right back - just checking the diagrams for you particular model
Just to finally confirm - can you tell me where the other end of the vent pipe is connected?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on the right hand side of the machine as you look at it form the front
Sorry I had to go out - can you tell me what diameter the hose is - can you pop me a photo of said hose using the attachment below.
Ok the pipe runs down the side of the appliance and into the base where it connects into this item -- (I have used an ebay listing so that you can see where it fits) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bosch-Dishwasher-Ventilation-Vent-5600-***-***-****1024-171024-AP2802462-/181986525296This connector is used to release the pressure within the wash cavity so that you dont get a face full of steam when you open the door. Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA and have a good evening - Ian
Do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the information given to allow me shut the job down on my screen. Thank You - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian
I have looked at the component you showed and can see no such fitting in the machine base nor n the bosch exploded diagram. There seems simply to be a vent hole at the rear of the machine into which the vent hose seems to fit. Will that perform the same function if the vent is at the base of the rear of the machine ?
Copy and paste the following link into your browser - http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Freestandingdishwasher/SGS43C02GB/43 then go to spare parts and diagrams then page 3 and the part for you appliance is listed at the bottom right. However if you decide not to use it it shouldnt be a problem as its a pressure release valve - hope that helps. Would you now kindly rate the info given.