Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Alarm sounds randomly on Fisher and Paykel fridge freezer (Active

Customer Question

Alarm sounds randomly on Fisher and Paykel fridge freezer (Active Smart E521T model). Sometimes starts spontaneously. Other times it starts shortly after closing the fridge door. Can always be silenced for a period using the temperature raising or temperature raising interior buttons. Sometimes the beeping become almost continuous and the interior light goes off and stays off until everything either returns to normal spontaneously or by using the interior buttons. Fridge and freezer compartments continue to function as normal (tested with thermometer). Interior indicator lights always remain green.
Fan behind the freezer grille is working - can hear it.
Any suggestions, please? Beeping is maddening!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, i see you wanted a call for this fix. Thats fine, I will send you the offer, just accept that and I can call you at your convenience.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Sorry, I did NOT request a call for this fix!I sent the above question, was told that Rob was accepting it and that he would answer by e-mail. I paid €37 and have had no response to my question as promised.Now another €14 is being requested and I've still had no e-mailed answer. What is going on?Albert Pratt
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Albert no worries we dont need a phone call to solve this ;-)I wasn't the one who sent that request? For some reason it showed up on my page.I will help just let me know if you still require assistance?Thank youTech Michael