George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

It's a Beko dishwasher DWD4312W. A few days ago there was a

It's a Beko dishwasher DWD4312W. A few days ago there was a water leak onto the floor during a normal cycle. The overflow sensor had tripped and limited the problem. When I removed the base tray, I saw that a clear plastic tube had detached itself from a short connector spigot on the side of the sump casing just behind the connection to the flow through water heater. The other end of the clear tube is attached to a flat grey plastic assembly that sits between the right hand (viewed from the front) stainless steel wall of the washing compartment and the outer casing. The clear tube is about 6 - 8" long.
I trimmed a few mm off the end of the tube and reattached it using a screw type clip instead of the original spring clip to give a tighter grip. It worked fine for 2 or 3 cycles and then the same problem reoccurred. The tube has again come off the connector on the sump.
Any ideas?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
You need to replace the hose You also need to make sure that you use the correct spring clip to hold the hose in place
Can you look at the following diagram and identify the respective hose
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the (f) 119 part. What does it and part 8004 actually do? Is there likely to be an underlying problem that is causing the hose to blow off? The repair I did first time seemed to give a really firm grip to the hose on the connector.
They are both Fan suction parts The attached image is 119
The attached image is 8004
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fine - I'll try replacing the hose. Many thanks.
119 (###) ###-#### HOSE BETWEEN FAN AND SUMP Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.