Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a classixx 6 1200 express. The shortest programme I

Customer Question

I have a classixx 6 1200 express. The shortest programme I can find is 2 hours, is there a shorter programme?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Good morning my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you today - would you kindly let me have the full ENr which is on the rating label inside the door so that I can have a look at your model specific parameters.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ENR WAE24164GB/30 FD 8911 600757
OK I have just been looking at the timings for this model - maximum time for cottons is 2 hours 13 minutes and minimum time is 32 mins and all variations between depending upon wash type and temperature.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do i get a 32 min wash and say a 1 hour wash?
Give me a moment and I will forward the user manual to you, it lists the programs and times within.
Copy and paste this link into your browser it takes you straight to the user manual --http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/download-instruction-manuals.html?enumber=WAE24164GB/30 Would you now kindly rate the information/help given sofar by selecting from star rating system at the top of the page. Do come back to me if you require further assistance. Thank you for using JA and have a great afternoon. Ian