Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The shield above the grill in my nefarious oven has become

Customer Question

The shield above the grill in my nefarious oven has become loose the screw from the hoop that holds the element has become undone and I cand engage it back in the screw hole on oven roof can you assist
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you resolve your problem with the oven - would you kindly let me have the full ENr from the rating label please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My oven is a Neff b1422 there is a loose shield above the grill element , this shield is held in place by a screw and attached to this screw is a metal hook that holds the grill element in place the screw has come loose and I can't engage the treads in thr roof any suggestions
Would you kindly let me have the full ENr of your appliance which will end with an oblique stroke followed by two numbers egB1422W0GB/01
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
B1422NOGB.
03FD8711
HBB AP32-7
OK can you tell me what the number is ***** the GB as indicated above there should be an oblique stroke followed by two numbers. This given me the version of you product.