Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

DVD/Blue-ray BDX3300KB keeps on jumping and skipping while

Customer Question

DVD/Blue-ray BDX3300KB keeps on jumping and skipping while playing discs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We already applied a cleaning disc and also tested the DVDs with a laptop.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.In this case you may have a failed laser that needs to be replaced.But the Disk cleaners really dont do much unfortunately.What you can do if you are handy is to take the machine apart take pics so you knwo how it all goes back together ;-)And once you have it apart I will tell you how to clean the laser.Make Sure the unit is UNPLUGGED! As the laser can damage your eyes!In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Finally, I resolved this issue. The flickering was caused by a loose HDMI cable connection and had nothing to do with the laser reading head.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to refund the £20 as I quitted my free trial membership? It lasted only for one day....
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi , yes, I will let customer service know about this issue ant they will decide how to handle that, I'm just a Technician.In any case Im glad you got it working ;-) Have a great day!Tech Michael