Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Neff hob (T6872N0/03) that is about 10 years old.

I have a Neff hob (T6872N0/03) that is about 10 years old. I can no longer operate all the rings at the same time and there appears to be some combinations that work and others that don't. There also seems to be a limit on the power I can use, for instance, if I use one ring at full heat, I cannot use the ring diagonally opposite at full heat. There are two control modules (one is £264 the other £111), how do I tell which one I need or is there something more simple I can replace?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Good afternoon,in this case, can you give me a link to these two modules or send me a pic of each so I can be sure which one you need to solve this problem?Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the two controllers are in this list of spares. There is a diagram at the top that shows you the components. They are 00363235 and 00483594
http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/T6872N0/03#/tab=spare-section-3I also want to know if the symptoms I have described can be fixed without having to buy these expensive parts.
Thanks...
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning.The part you need is the 00363235 unfortunately.That part is what is failing and causing this problem.Its easy to replace no soldering needed just a few plug in connectors ;-) I will still be here to help if you need me then no cost for that. I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael