Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Going through 2nd wash cycle red indicator came on highlighting

Customer Question

going through 2nd wash cycle red indicator came on highlighting check water- found water in dishwasher not draining.
Checked filter - cleaned no blockage
drainage pipe in place no movement
Kitchen sink water draining away as normal
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the full model # ***** your dishwasher?Also how old it is?Thank youTech Michael