George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Whirlpool washer "clean pump" warning light comes on . I've

Whirlpool washer "clean pump" warning light comes on . I've cleaned the filter at front right hand base of washer, the machine comes on but after about 10 minutes same warning light comes on and the machine stops.
Can you advise me please.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
If you put the appliance into drain mode.. does it drain out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the service code of the appliance please... I'll ring you in a few minutes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Put machine on drain and pressed start but nothing happens, same when put it on spin.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is that I'm talking to my ex foster daughter who doesn't live with us I'm communicating by phone with her.
Asking her to look for code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only number she can see is: AWO- R 4205
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are u still going to phone us?
Good to speak to you .. Hope you get it all sorted. Come back to me on here or by phone if you need further assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We did the things you suggested, in particular cleaning the filter pump where a piece of ' matter' came out about the size of a 5 p piece. Looks like it s probably solved the problem. Will come back if any further problems with it.
Thanks for your help, much obliged.