Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a dishwasher SGS5312GB and the lid of the detergent

I have a dishwasher SGS5312GB and the lid of the detergent compartment does not open during washing any more. Te result is the dishes & cutlery are not clean. What can I do? I have cleaned the machine as well as all around the lid of the detergent compartment
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Good morning my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you today - do you want a cheap work around or an expensive repair??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is a cheap work around?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need an answer to my problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please answer my questions
OK the answer to your problem is that either the dispenser is faulty @ £42.26 the main control board is faulty @ £123.11 or the wiring between the two is faulty - if you find a break about a 10p fix. = the work around is free once rated.
I see that you have asked one further question and would be grateful if you would stick to this one as otherwise you will get charged for both. The part needed for your dishwasher is likely to be the actuator fitted to the dispenser part number 00166635 which can be purchased from Bosch for £11.90p or as indicated earlier you can purchase complete dispenser. As I have now answered you question would you now kindly rate the information given and I will get the second duplicate question cancelled and a refund given.