Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Baxi duo tec 33he I need a wiring diagram to fit a 3rd gen

baxi duo tec 33he I need a wiring diagram to fit a 3rd gen Nest thermostst wifi system. Using existing round time switch but not using 2 wire thermostat
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Have you got the heat link kit and do you intend to fit the nest using the existing cables?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have got the heat link kit, not using room stat cable as i need to resite the Nest thermostat in another room using wifi control
OK give me an hour or so and I'll draw you one out - how do you propose to power the Nest ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
power the heat link from mains input in boiler L and N terminal block. The Nest room stat will use low voltage transformer supplied
OK just back in - give me a couple to put this together and I'll be right back.
If you can send your email address to = ***@******.*** -- I will send you the diagram by return.
On its way to you - once received would you kindly rate the help given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank you for using JA and have a great weekend - come back to me if you need further help -- Ian
I see that you have received my diagram - could I therefore ask you to rate the information given so that I can shut the job down on the system - Many thanks - ian