Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I HAVE A NEFF DISHWASHER ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD, AN ERROR SIGNAL

Customer Question

I HAVE A NEFF DISHWASHER ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD, AN ERROR SIGNAL E;15 APPEARS AND THE PUMP IS WORKING AND ASTRANGE NOISE IS THERE, CAN YOU HELP?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The control module is telling you that the flood mode has been actuated and that is why the pump is running. There is water below the wash tub in the plastic base that will need to be dried up to restore operation. It is easiest to tip it to drain the water to reset the float. If it leaks again, you will then need to address the leak. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!