Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Honeywell Boiler Thermostat which was first

I have a Honeywell Boiler Thermostat which was first purchase some 29 years ago. It works perfectly well and my late wife used to change the controls for the clock, the on/off room radiators and on/off switch for heating the water.
I have had a new control panel since then but dearly need an instruction leaflet to change the various times of on and off. It is a Honeywell T45 ST69981002. Will you be able ti email the instructions?
Best wishes,
David Bland
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon David - my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you today, if you could send me your email address to *****@******.*** will send you by return the user handbook for your thermostat. Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On its way to You David - when you have got it would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thanks for using JA come back to me if you need further help and have a great weekend - Ian