George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My mira sport shower only stayed lukewarm this morning.

Customer Question

My mira sport shower only stayed lukewarm this morning. Turning the temperature control didn't make it hotter
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I am not familiar with this unit, please forgive me. I will place it for others to see.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
These units work on an instantaneous water heating system which takes into consideration the speed of water feed and the temperature of the incoming water. As you turn the dial towards the HOT side.. the water feed should slow down.. Is it doing this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No its not
Then either the dial is broken at the rear were it connects to the valve, or the valve itself is defective..
What model is your shower? Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.