George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Am buying two Neff oven to replace Neff double oven. My

Am buying two Neff oven to replace Neff double oven. My current unit's internal width is 564 but all Neff latest models are quoted as 568 needed. Is this a 4/3mm of tolerance allowed for and will they squeeze into 564?
Hello Peter, my name is***** dimensions are normally planned for ... The size is relative to the opening of the cavity.. If you check the opening you will more than likely find a size of 570mm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have measured and the width is certainly 564. All Neff oven sales info quote 568. I cannot take a risk surely on an order of over £1100 if it won't fit. Is there tolerance in the usual appliance quoted sizes? 568 seems very specific.
What is the model that you have currently? What (if any inparticular) is the model you wish to replace it with?