Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Siemens tumble dryer that is displaying error code

Customer Question

I have a Siemens tumble dryer that is displaying error code E29, do I need to call an engineer?
Sandi
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Just checking for you Sandi will be right back.
OK just checked the manual and it tells me that the temperature sensor called a thermistor has failed so yes you will have to get an engineer in to change the part. Sadly its not a diy repair. If you would now rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system I would be grateful. You can book a repair through the Siemens Website to suit your times -- http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/arrange_an_engineer_visitEnjoy the rest of your day - Ian