Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I've had to replace the grill element in our stoves efa600h

Customer Question

I've had to replace the grill element in our stoves efa600h oven it now works fine however the oven will not function now , the fan works ok , I've replaced the oven element but still no joy ! Would welcome any ideas I've reset the clock etc , thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

When you set the oven going does the fan run ok and does the small thermostat light come on?

Also has this only happened after replacing the grill element?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fan is running , light is on , oven worked fine till i changed the grill element
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Ok can you post a picture of the back of the oven with the panel removed so i can see the wiring. As it sounds like it could be a wiring issue if it happened just after replacing the grill element.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im out at the moment so cant do photo till later , sorry
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

No worries thats fine.

What ive done instead is uploaded the service info on this. In there is the wiring diagram. Have a look at that and check the wiring. As the neutral feed is linked through the grill element so that could be were the fault is with the wiring link.

So check that first and see what you find. If the wiring isnt the case then just get back to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks alot il try that
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Just wondering how you got on with the oven as the question is still open and ive not heard back from you.