Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

The door of my oven doesn't close fully leaving approx. an

The door of my oven doesn't close fully leaving approx. an inch gap between the main oven and the door.
Model NEFF E-NR U1420N0GB/01FD7811 ELECTRIC FAN DOUBLE OVEN VGC
Can this be fixed and are the door hinges available ?
I also need an instructions leaflet
Many thanks and kind regards,
TiaFran
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The hinges are available below. CLICK HERE The attached picture shows how the door comes apart.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your prompt response.
Forgive my ignorance but there are several parts listed. Which ones do I need to buy.
Is there a larger picture showing how the door comes apart ?
Many thanks,
Tia
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The first two in the list are the hinges for the main oven door.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. Do I need to buy the oven door hinge runner ?
and, the oven door hinge fixture ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
No, just the hinges should need to be replaced. Once the screws are removed from the inner panel, the door should come apart for access.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great.
Thank YOu
Tia
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome, thank you! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!