Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My dishwasher is a Miele Premium about 19yrs old . Inlet

My dishwasher is a Miele Premium about 19yrs old . Inlet outlet light comes on once the machine has filled and cuts out . It will empty and fill again if the programme is started again. My engineer couldn't find a cause .
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Hi usually this is going to be a bad water inlet solenoid or a blockage in the water inlet line. Most times its just a bad solenoid. This is an inexpensive part and Im surprised that it lasted so long ;-)

But its easy to replace if you a little handy and have the proper tools. But you can tell your engineer to replace that part and all should be fine once again.

Its an electro mechanical component but is super easy to replace.

The best place to order that solenoid or water inlet valve is: http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1083ma254/dishwashers/miele

They ship the same day you order ;-)

I would call them for best results as they can locate the correct part for you and ship it asap.

Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Tech Michael