Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Zanussi Washing Machine has just stopped in the middle of

Customer Question

My Zanussi Washing Machine has just stopped in the middle of a cycle and it came up with an E24 in the display window - What does this mean? I can't get it to empty, or even drain!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** Im here to help you today. Would you kindly let me have the model number and PNC code that is on the label inside the door please. All the E20 series indicate that you have a problem with the machines draining but just to finally check the above information would be helpful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With the time it's taken to get this reply I've already got my machine fixed and for the price of nothing -I'm sorry but I won't be using your service again, not what I thought it was! Please cancel my query and delete my private information. Thanks but no thanks!

I responded to your question within 13 minutes of you sending in the query ie your query came to me at 24 May @ 0905 I responded at 24 May @ 0918 - your next response was 2 Jun at 6:26 PM... interesting points you make.