George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My cooker hood model zh280w suddently the bulb pop up and

Hi..my cooker hood model zh280w suddently the bulb pop up and created short scircuit.so i on again the main switch and replace with new bulb.but the light not on.
The motor stop never functional anymore.can anyone come and take a look to repair.thanks
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Wan, my name is***** you can tell me your postcode I can give you the information you need to get an engineer to repair it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hv given my deposit what i should do next n how you gonna contact me because i could not even register my email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My postcode is NG161RA.hse nos 19
Hello again Wan, Here is the information for two engineers that are listed for your area.. Please give one of them a call to arrange a callout.Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you..------------------------------------------------Roy Waring South LTDUnit OneTuxfordPhone: 01777 870487 ------------------------------------------------APP Electrical Services Ltd2 Wheatsheaf LaneNewarkPhone: 0870(###) ###-#### Mobile: 07976 839531 ------------------------------------------------