Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I bought a Cuisinart Coffee on demand DCC-3000 in the USA

I bought a Cuisinart Coffee on demand DCC-3000 in the USA and have recently brought it to the UK
I obviously know it is 120 volts
UK is 240 volts
I need to know the wattage of the machine to purchase a voltage step down.
Can you help please
Kind Regards
Paul Boyd
***@******.***
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Paul.On that one you should use a voltage converter that can handle at least 240 at 8 amps as that is all this one draws ;-) In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael