Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Could you tell me which is the comparable model in the

Could you tell me which is the comparable model in the current range for theGV63222uk as I would like as close to a straight relabement as possible?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I did some research for you and there are a few very similar btu they are all different price ranges. Bu tthe best one as a really close replacement would be this one and the cost is very good for how good this one is.Bosch Ascenta DLX Series SHX5AVL5UC Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 14 Place Setting Capacity, 5 Wash Cycles, Delay Start, Sanitize Mode, Extra Dry Setting, Adjustable RackMatic Rack and 46 dBA Sound Level.The US cost would about $600.00There are others a little less expensive but for the few dollars more this one has a lot of worthwhile features.It is available everywhere in the UK as well ;-)The other ones they carry dont open the same way and aren't as quiet so I would pick this one if it was my decision for my own home .In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Bosch is also the leader in high reliability dishwashers with a long life;-)Please rate kindly;-)Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael