Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I Have a ZWN 6120 L washing machine. After fitting a new

Customer Question

I Have a ZWN 6120 L washing machine. After fitting a new heating element, the washing machine leaked out the water. I have now sorted out the leak but the machine will nor start.
Once I press the start button with the extra spin together I get 5 red blinks and 1 green blink. Any ideas to what they mean and how to get this washing machine again please.
Terry
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Terry, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Are you sure that you re connected everything properly?Also did any water get into the control circuitry during the leaking?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything is re-connected. Not sure if water has got to the circuit, but all lights come on and door can be opened. Also it seems stuck on rinse/spin.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Terry,Unplug the washer for 1 full hour. and then tip the machine 45 degrees forward and hold it that way for 30 seconds. Then set it back in place and plug it in. Then let me know if it comes up with that condition BEFORE you actually set a cycle or if you have to turn it on and what happens in order or if it now works;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks am at work now so i will try when i get home and text you tomorrow with the results. Fingers crossed.Terry
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Terry thanks for rating, I will be here on and off but let me knwo tomorrow that will be fine we will get to the bottom of this one ;-)Have a great day!Tech Mike