Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

In seeking to alter thermostat I used screwdriver to turn on

Customer Question

In seeking to alter thermostat I used screwdriver to turn on off switch the button has now gone right in
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The thermostat has either broken or come away from its mounting position. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ZFC 56/48
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The mounting on that one does not appear to be one that could be easily pushed in so I suspect the thermostat will need to be replaced. Are you able to disassemble for inspection? CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not able to disassemble . Will get local help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for trying to help
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, thank you. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!