George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We have an AEG S96090XVM1, and need to replace the water

Customer Question

We have an AEG S96090XVM1, and need to replace the water filter (for the first time). Wherever we look, we can't simply find where the filter is located in the fridge. Any ideas? Thanks!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

The water filter is usually inside the refrigerator at the top on the right side.. There is a button to push that will release it for changing.

I have attached an image of the face of the water filter and the button

If you need further assistance please ask & provide the Product Code that is on the label inside the fridge compartment.

Otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.