George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I wonder if you could just advise me. I have an indesit

Customer Question

Hi I wonder if you could just advise me. I have an indesit washing machine IWB5113. It is situated in a static caravan. Two weeks ago I set it on 7 wash cycle to wash some nets. The next wash I put in on a number 4 setting would not wash. The on/off button works and the start/pause button works. The first button under the start button lights green and then flashes. If I switch it off and turn the dial to drain I can get the green button down to 12h and then it will move to end. But I can't get it to move at all. It won't fill, wash, spin, drain, nothing at all. No movement, no noises. When we went home two weeks ago I pulled out the plug, thinks ng that it would reset itself, but on arriving last night we are still in the same position. Mileage can you advise. Thank you.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Marilyn, my name is George,

Looking at the following diagram, press the delay timer until the light for delay timer goes off.. Then use the appliance as normal..

Let me know if there are any lights that remain lit.

Use this diagram to inform me of what lights are lit