Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Bosch Exxcel 1400 Express. Code numbers on the

I have a Bosch Exxcel 1400 Express. Code numbers on the inside of the door are WF02865GB/01 and FD8304700533. It was disconnected for redecorating, then reconnected, but someone tried to use it without the water supply turned on. I stopped the programme, turned on water and started the programme again. Seemed OK but just stalls at Spin.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Unplug the machine for about 15 minutes to reset the controller. Does it then spin when plugged back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tell you in 15 mins.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You bet, thank you! If it doesn't, we can reset it manually and see what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope so, or I'll be digging a grave for my Mother-in-Law!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I will do my best to prevent that! :-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing wrong with the machine - while I was waiting I checked the supply as waste pipes and found the waste blocked with a baby's sock! Thanks for your help anyway.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad it was an easy fix for you! Take care!