JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The slide in door on built in oven B45E42.0GB has come of

Customer Question

The slide in door on built in oven B45E42.0GB has come of the rollers and is stuck open how can I get back on rollers, came off when going to close it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now have the door off. But the hinges have snapped shut. Door stuck half open when closing. Came off the right hand hinge then without turning the locking levers with coin or driver.
Hinges have snapped upright. They are on very strong spring. Left an right hinge locks now open , did that after problem an then got the door off.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

You need to use pliers or something to lever the hinges open normally they should sit about 45 degrees without wanting to 'snap shut'.

Once the hinges are both at an angle you need to align the door on to the hinges again.

Make sure the door is fitted correctly and the lacking catches are in place which can be tested by lifting the door and it should come off again, once complete then slowly bring the door back to a closed position and check if it shuts.