George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We have a Zanussi zop38903 oven I set it to pyro clean on

We have a Zanussi zop38903 oven I set it to pyro clean on Friday morning and it's still locked 48hrs later! Is there a magic trick to open it?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Claire..

Please follow the instructions on the attached pdf.

.

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, we have opened the door but it is still locked on the computer how do we reset the oven to clear the code to be able to use it?

Turn it off at the wall an UNPLUG it for 30 mins to see if the module will reset itself.

If the lock doesn't reset, try unplugging the lock from the module.. to see if that solve it..

Else, a repair or replacement of the module.

I notice you have not rated the assistance I gave you.. This is the only way I get credited both for responding to you, and for the time that I spent diagnosing your issues.
Please reciprocate the assistance I gave you, by taking the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page.