George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I've got a Zanussi dishwasher DW914 - which intermittently

Hi - I've got a Zanussi dishwasher DW914 - which intermittently trips the ring main MCB when starting the final heat part of the cycle. I've replaced the heating element - any ideas? Also do you have a wiring diagram so that I can do some more diagnostics? Thanks Dave
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also some evidence of overheating on the brown live connection to the on/off switch and the adjacent smaller blue wire - and browning of the switch casing in that area.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave, my name is George,

I have attached the wiring diagram for you.

Heater relay condition on the PCB?

.

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** I assume the PCB is in the bottom of the machine? - will check out the relay.Dave

I have the exploded view available now... There is no PCB... it is a timer on your model

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
likely a new timer unit required then? - - please could you send me the exploded view?ThanksDave

I see the assistance has not been rated yet Dave .. Could you please see to that..