Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Delongi ECAM 23.450 coffee machine will not make frothy

Hi ***** 23.450 coffee machine will not make frothy milk anymore
All the parts are clean and milk is fresh and cold .
The milk is not getting up the pipe and just a bit of water is delivered into the cup
Any ideas ?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am Tech Michael,

WHat exactly happens when you try to froth the milk?

And how old is your ECAM 23.450?

Any sounds or steam at all?

Also has the steam tube been removed and cleaned and have you tried descaling the steam area?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael
The machine is two years old, I use it at my small tea rooms and the milk frother is used at the most six times per day .
The milk is not been taken up the tube so in fact staying in the container a small amount of water is been delivered and a steam noise is made and the machine is making a pumping noise, but nothing happens. I was at first blaming the milk not been fresh or chilled this did improve things for a small time but now nothing. I have not descaled the steam area but will do so tomorrow the whole of the tube container and other bits go into the dishwasher on a regular basis.
Sally
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sally,

In this case you have a bad seal in the unit. Usually it will be the seal above the frother tube assembly. this easy to replace and I will assist you with that at no additional cost ;-)

The best place to get that seal, is from this site: https://www.tassimo.co.uk

Its best to call them to order this part: Phone: 0800(###) ###-####/a>
(Mon-Fri: 8-8 / Sat: 8-7)

In any case I will stick with you until this is fixed, let me know when you have the tube seal kit and I will help you replace that part;-)

Please rate my service kindly thus far at this time so I can add you to my priority list so anytime you need to reach me I will see your messages. No additional cost for that.

Thank you Sally and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Micheal
I have already ordered a whole new milk frother unit from Amazon priced at £37.00 before I spoke with you ,so hope that does the trick ?
Thanks and yes I will give your service a rating where do I do this ?
Sally
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sally that's great!

Im sure that will solve your troubles. Its good if you rate early so this question will remain with me for the duration in case there is any trouble which I highly doubt.

There is no cost for that anyway.

Thank and have a great day Sally.

Tech Mike