Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Have mislaid manual : Teka washing machine type LC01 model

Customer Question

Have mislaid manual for use: Teka washing machine type LC01 model LS 1-1000 Could you please advise on which number spin only cycle is. Have tried manuals site but am getting no response. Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Are you sure that is the FULL model #?

I woudl like to help but I will need the age and the full model # ***** get that manual for you, also are having a problem with this machine?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have taken number off the machine, it's the only one I can find. Not too sure of age but won't be older than 2002. There is no problem with it i just need to spin some soaking clothes and can't remember the number! If you could make a stab at what that may be I'd be very grateful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you let me know if you have been unable to to track down what the number might be. Am still sitting with a sodden heap in a bucket. Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, you can get that manual for free from this website:

http://www.teka.com/en/products/index/13-laundry

If you have trouble you use this link to ask them directly as well for a direct link on that one.

http://www.teka.com/factories/localizations

in any case I will stick with you until you have your new user manaul.

I really can't say how you can go about just doing a spin as Teka machines are all different and that model # ***** ***** listed in my database.

Please rate kindly at this time, there is no additional cost for that and I will remain with you and place your question in my priority list so you and I can converse until you do have this manual;-)

Tech Michael