Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Husband cannot see how to reassemble the door catch on

Customer Question

My Husband cannot see how to reassemble the door catch on our dryer. Model TD 4112W
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** could you give me the PNC which is a 9 or 11 number code on the rating label inside the door frame. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid for advice £20 from our c/c Will you please just give me the advice .I do not want to join anything. This site is so confusing. The dryer is a Zanussi TD 4112W PNC no: is###-##-####I cannot work out how the door catch is assembled HELP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why is this taking so long for you to answer. I do not want a phone call I have free phone calls anyway I could always ring you. I am not paying any more money for anything so please do the honourable thing and advise me on this part.

I personnally dont think that a delay of ten minutes is excessive - on the second point most UK based experts only work on a part time basis on this site, most of us are at work during the day and only pick up the calls in the evening or early morning. You have paid no money to me or anyone - you have paid a deposit that is fully refundable if we are unable to help you. As we seem to have started badly would you prefer me to opt out and you can wait for another engineer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want an answer I can't take any more of this runaround I have been getting. The money was paid yesterday so stop asking for more and give me a reply method of contacting you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to close this site down in a few minutes as It's too distressing.