Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

HOW CAN I OBTAIN AN ENGLISH HANDBOOK NEW SAMSUNG WASHER

HOW CAN I OBTAIN AN ENGLISH HANDBOOK FOR A NEW SAMSUNG WASHER PURCHASED IN MALLORCA-SPAIN
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

What model washer do you have?

Once i have the model number i can check for you and see if i can find the manual for your washer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Daniel
Its a Samsung model no. WF80F5E5W4W/EC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also called an ecco bubble washer, front loader.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for that.

Ive not got the english version of the manual for this im afraid.

In the mean time i will opt out so the other experts can help and if they have the manual they will upload it for you.

And if i do find it and no one has helped you i will jump back in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
understood, I await the Technicians reply. I assume you have passed on all details .
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Copy and paste this link into your browser -- https://www.manualshelf.com/manual/samsung/wf80f5e5u4w-eu/user-manual.html -- this gives you the manual in English and you can view by page without downloading (which I suggest) for information the /EC just indicates the country that Samsung supplies to /EU indicates UK but its the same basic machine.

Hope this helps you in which case can you rate the information given by selecting from the ratings at the top of the page. This allows me to close the job down on the system - do come back to me if you require further help. Thank you for using JA and have a great day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.I couldnt work out how to download , seems very complicated way . I even got my IT manager on the case and he to struggled ! He found different source and down loaded from the internet.

A pleasure and happy to help, its one of those strange things with Samsung they seem to try and compartmentise everything and in doing so make it ten times as hard for us engineers to find both technical and spare part information, never mind confusing their customers. Be happy to help further if needed but in the meantime would be grateful for a rating - Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.