JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Ref wash and dry excel 7/4 wvh28360gb Is it possible to pre

Customer Question

Ref wash and dry excel 7/4 wvh28360gb Is it possible to pre set start time on this machine?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today with your query.

the function you require is called 'Finish in time'. This can be activated by using a button which looks like a clock under the display (on my diagram its showing as the third button on the left under the display)

If you select the wash \ dry program you require, and then press the clock button it should show 1H on the display (1 hour), if you press it again it will increase to 2H (2 hours), keep pressing the clock button until it shows you the total time you wish the program to take. For example select 6H if you want a 2 hour program to start in 4 hours time.

Once you have the correct time displayed, press the start\pause button, the washer\dryer will then ensure the program is finished within the time frame you have specified.

Please let me know if you have any further queries with this functionality.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I wanted to see if your still having difficulties with setting the finish in time function on your washer.

I would appreciate if you could rate the service you have received to date.

JAmes