JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Panasonic SD-ZB2502 breadmaker . Do I use the yeast

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic SD-ZB2502 breadmaker . Do I use the yeast dispenser when making gluten free bread or do I mix the yeast in with the mixture
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, wheat free and gluten free bread needs to be baked differently, for this reason all ingredients should be placed in the bread pan, the yeast should be added last (you should not use the yeast dispenser).

You may find it useful to read some of the hints and tips on page 28 and 29 of the instruction manual, which relate to gluten free recipes. Panasonic have also created a short video about making gluten free bread with your bread maker, which can be found here

I hope this answers your question.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Further to my response a few days ago, I wanted to follow up to check if you had any further questions regarding the answer provided.

I would appreciate if you could rate the service received to date.

James