George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Is it easy to remove the fascia of this oven:

Customer Question

Hi. Is it easy to remove the fascia of this oven:
http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/B15P42N0GB/03#/tab=spare-section-3
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alan, my name is George,

Once the oven is removed from the cavity, unscrew and remove the parts in the image (see link) to gain access to the screws to remove the fascia

Let me know if you have a problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for this, I'll try it when the part is ordered. Presumably I do step 1 then 2 ;-) Also are the Fascia screws the ones you have circled on (2)

Yes that's correct... There are different ways that they are attached. Some slide to the side once the screws are out.

What job do you have to do on it (out of interest)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The glass fascia has shattered. So it's a straight replacement. I'll have a go at it with a friend of mine with a decent set of tools at the weekend. Will you be around then?

If I am not, you can leave me a message