JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I HAVE A 11KG WASHING MACHINE WHICH IS A FEW YEARS OLD NOW

HI I HAVE A 11KG WASHING MACHINE WHICH IS A FEW YEARS OLD NOW ITS LEAKING WATER FROM BOTTOM OF MACHINE ANY IDEAS
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir\Madam,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query today.

There are a number of reasons you may find water leaking from the washing machine, to better understand if it is due to a cracked\lose pipe or broken seal the best thing to do is disconnect the appliance from mains water (remember to shut off the isolator valve) and power, and place it on its side. From here you should be able to look up the washing machine and see where the water is coming from.

If you can provide a couple of photos that may help me guide you further.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to check if you have any further queries regarding you washing machine, or happy to close the case based on the response provided last week?