JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Dear Neff I have a built-in Neff Dishwasher PP-TV20. it has

Customer Question

Dear Neff
I have a built-in Neff Dishwasher PP-TV20. it has stopped working and I wish to replace it with another Neff Dishwasher that will fit in the same space and do a similar type of job. Could you please suggest what your replacement product is.
***** *****
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

To make sure I pull up the right specs to compare to the newer models, can you please provide me with the E number of the device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James. I can't see any number other than the number PP-TV20 which is on the inside of the plastic detergent dispenser. The dishwasher is part of a built-in kitchen provided by Moben some time ago. Ian
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

There is normally a small plate on the side of the door, however integral units do tend to find ways of hiding the part and serial numbers. Give me some time and ill come back to you with a suitable replacement unit for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
James. If it helps, the external dimensions of the unit are: Door width 59cm, Door height 72 cm with a further 17cm of ground clearance. The control panel is 12cm height embedded at the top of the door. The rest of the door is a panel which fits with the doors of the rest of the kitchen units. The depth of the cabinet which holds the dishwasher is 57cm. Hope this helps. Thanks for your assistance. RegardsIan
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian,

There is a massive range of Neff dishwashers which would fit the space you have.

A list of models can be found here. Of the list I have checked a few of them and they are fully adjustable to fit within the space you require, for example S51E40X2GB (dimensions are here), or S51L58X0GB (dimensions are here).

My suggestion would be go and look at a dish washer at a local appliance shop, and find one you like the look of and are happy with the trays and compartments, as 80% of user satisfaction is in how easy they are to load and unload. From what I can see in terms of dimensions they use a standard carcass so would expect they should all fit.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian, I just wanted to check if you have all the information you require to purchase a replacement or have any further queries.

I would appreciate it if you could rate the service you have received to date.

James