Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My dishwasher is a CDA WC360 and it has a fault. I did the

Customer Question

Hello Kevin, I'm David
my dishwasher is a CDA WC360 and it has a fault. I did the test cycle and it stopped after 20 secs bleeping and the start button light flashes 11 times. Do you know what the fault might be please?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

11 flashes is a water pressure sensor fault.

What you can try is take out the bottom basket and the filters and the mesh filters at the bottom.

From there look inside the sump on the right hand side. There you will see a black grid. You need to pore boiling water into the sump. Then carefully use an old tooth brush and give the switch a good clean. But not to hard as it can damage the membrain in there.

Once this is clear retry the machine and see how it goes from there.

If still the same then the changes are the water indecator (black grid) will need to be replaced.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Just wondering how you got on with the dishwasher as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this? If not then if you could rate the answer i gave that will close the question.